Update 1.1.1 | Extreme Difficulty Settings
Hello there, Citizens!
We bring you another update based on your suggestions! A lot of you tried Frostpunk on the Survivor Mode and succeeded (congrats!). Some of you, however, wanted to play the game on this really hard difficulty – but with the option to pause the game and use the save slots as you would in a regular playthrough. We decided to give you this option – so now you can customize your difficulty settings even more!
FULL CHANGE LOG:
- We’ve added Extreme Difficulty level based on Survivor Mode
- Now you can play every scenario on the hardest difficulty without the need to turn on the Survivor Mode – so you still have the option to pause the game and save it normally.
Smaller changes and balancing:
- Removed unfinished Workshop models, thus fixing possible glitches and crashes
- Fixed crash in the Economy Panel
- Fixed visual glitch in settings menu
- Fixed and enabled Ansel in the Survivor Mode
- Minor fixes in translations
- Fixed issue where wrong icons were showing on buildings in various situations
- Additional minor tweaks and fixes
You can get Frostpunk on: